Depth Media Filter (1 Micron, 4 Stack) - CC-VT2-DMFR
Depth Media Filter (1 Micron, 4 Stack)
Fluitec depth media filters, constructed of specially formulated cellulose media and inorganic filter aids, provide reliable particle retention and enhanced throughput for superior performance in critical applications. The filter media utilize mechanical and electrokinetic adsorptive capture mechanisms to remove particles, from critical process streams. The module format allows the filtration process to occur within a totally enclosed environment. This eliminates the potential for atmospheric contamination and product loss through leakage. Our filters can be used both in existing housings and in Fluite's VITA ESP II machines typically used for varnish mitigation.
- High surface area filter modules provide superior filtration performance and
long on-stream life cycles.
- The manufacturing process results in depth media with exceptional particle retention via mechanical and electrokinetic capture.
- The advanced manufacturing process control results in very uniform filtration media and consistent lot-to-lot performance.
- Filter modules are easy to handle and install allowing for quick and easy
- Very high surface area per module results in small space requirements for filter housings